Thursday, October 6, 2011

SMART Goals

I chose to go more into depth with my goal of graduating college and getting a enjoyable and good job.

Specific- I need to attend classes and keep my grades good enough to graduate. After I do that, I need to apply for jobs that make me happy.

Measurable- Its measurable that I can achieve graduating from college and I can achieve getting a job. I want to do my best during my 4 years at college so I can work for that one dream job.

Attainable-I can attain good grades and graduate and find a job.

Realistic-I know that i'm capable of finishing college. It can be done, also i'm capable of getting a job.

Time Bound-It is time bound because I'm working on it currently and will have to eventually take it to the next level and find a job.

The SMART Goal setting is a good way for me to set a goal, stay focused on the certain goal, and accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment