Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MBTI

I've never taken the MBTI test before. After taking it the results pretty much were right. I agree that I'm ISFJ.

I agree that I am and introverseion person. I'm the type that holds back and waits to see how things go before I do something. I am surprised though about a few things. Mainly that I dont believe I'm all that engerized by the inner world.

I also agree that I am a sensing person. I like to know the facts and details. They make me see what everything really is. I like to live reality instead of fantasy. Though I do like the future and possibilities from the intution aspect. This part of my MBTI is the one that really helps with my goals. I need and use most of them to accomplish one of my major goals; to finish college.

I am someone that uses more feelings than thinking. This cateogroy doesn't surprise me. I always do something that I feel is right rather than think through it. In some cases I dont choose the right thing. I think values is the most important thing that stands out to me. I consider everyones values as well as my own and make lots of my own decisions with them.

The last part I totally agree with. I am definitely and organized and palnned person. I always need to know what is going to happen. I do agree to that I am a little perceiving. I like to be flexible and spontaneous too!

It was interesting to take my MBTI. It made me understand why I do some of the things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's fun to see how MBTI can depict who we are just by taking a test. I agree that you need that knowing facts and details is a major part in finishing college, I believe that you have the self confidence to help you achieve anything.

    ReplyDelete